Today I am really excited to start my own naming blog.
Like many of you know, there are lots of baby name websites on the internet. I still thought that making my own would be great. Many of the naming websites are all the same. You enter a letter or origin and get a bunch of names. What will hopefully make this blog different is the fact that there are going to be opinions and descriptions that maybe you've never thought about when looking up names.
After spending time researching names, websites and forums, I noticed that what people are looking for are opinions. It became clear to me, the first time I watched a naming guru vlog, that this is what I wanted to do.
Numerous Names won't replace the great baby websites, it will open up more oppertunities in name taste to hopefully help you and make your list better.
I am looking forward to making baby name posts even better and getting as many people to join in on the fun that naming brings. There’s so much to do and I am very excited to get started!
No comments:
Post a Comment